Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Question on green eyes?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was looking on the store site and noticed... a new green eye colour?
    Tell me what you think:
    New green colour?
    versus
    Old colour.
    So what do you think? A new eye colour?
    Has anyone noticed this at AGP?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eww! The new color is odd. What doll is that the picture for?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nevermind, it is GT8 . . . how odd. it is only for her. hmmm

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed this a few months ago. I don't think the color has actually changed, I wonder if there's just something off in the picture. I really love that color, and hope if they make a red head doll in the future (Jess?) she'll have that color of eyes.

    I think if that was a new color, they would have changed Felicity's to be that color, as hers now are a bit extreme. I like them, but then, I just like green eyes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    reminds me of a nearsighted doll who bought some of those weird-colored contact lenses [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The eye pattern is swirly too, not flecked. That is why I was confused.

  7. #7
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    wow...I think it's gorgeous.

  8. #8
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Wow! The new one is so beautiful!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    The old one is cute too.

    Way to go AG on the different color eyes!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo! They're the pinwheel style eyes! I like those better than the printed style irises they use now.

    I'm gonna have to check this out in person in December. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was so bummed because when I saw this doll's eyes online this summer I had every intention of getting her. I thought the shade of green was so pretty. I made sure to check out her eyes when I went to AGPC in July, and sadly her eyes are the same shade of green as the other dolls with green eyes. So I hate to be a Debbie Downer on this one, but sadly her eyes are not the shade of green that the pictures leads you to believe. *Sigh [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •